Friday 20 September 2019

A country I would like to visit

  The country I would Like to visit is México. I like this country for its culture, I want to know, the people, its customs, its history and its music.
     It is a country with many archaeological sites, there is one of the seven wonders of the world that is Chichen Itza with a lot of history to know.
    It is parties, as the day of the dead for example, is very interesting to me, where there is a cultural shock because it is a totally joyful day, where the streets are many colors, people have their faces painted, it must be a splendid party.
Image result for mexico en dia de muertos  I like your music is very harmonious, I hope to see mariachis live and live someday. For me Mexicans are very cheerful people. I would like to meet them. Although it is a "dangerous" country, with many criminals, drug traffickers. I want to go to Mexico.
 But I just want to get to know their culture, I wouldn’t study or work there.
  I’m coming for you Mexico...

No comments:

Post a Comment