Monday 23 September 2019

My favorite concert or vacation


  My favorite vacation was when I was thirteen. I went with my family to "Las Grutas" in Argentina in the summer 2014. It is a beach. 
  It was a very long trip because we crossed Argentina to reach the Atlantic Ocean, we met many towns. The sea water is very hot not like here in Chile that are very cold.
  The trip was three days by car to get there. Long enough but I had a great time with my family.
I remember that the weather was very humid, it was hot every day, there were a lot of people on the beach with their beers and their milanesas the truth was very delicious, I ate many.
 
Also I remember that in all the evenings about 6 p.m, the tide rose and we had to get off the beach.
  It was a very long trip but I would repeat it again because the place is very nice, you   don´t get bored, there were many places and shops to go, very cool.   



No comments:

Post a Comment